1.Remember, when in doubt, fuck.
记住,有疑问的时候,就去做爱。
2. All information will be given on a need-to-know basis.
不重要的事你不需要知道。
3. Uh, perhaps you&39;ll feel more comfortable in this, sir.
也许您穿上这件会更舒服些,先生。
4. All I want from you is another day.
我只想让你……多陪我一天。
5. Too many men, far better than you, have executed that courtesy. And if you&39;re smart, you won&39;t try it again.
比你优秀的好多人,都向我敬过礼,你要是聪明的话,就别再做了。
6. And if you&39;re hip, kid, you&39;re gonna hop to, too.
你要是聪明的话,你就先发制人。
7. Charlie, you had a little life, so you decided to go to the Baird School to put yourself in the market for a big one. Now, in order to stay in the running, you&39;re gonna have to tell these people what they want to know. Charlie, if you don&39;t sing now, you&39;re gonna end up, not only shelving biscuits in some convenience store in the Oregon burbs, probably the last word you&39;ll ever hear yourself say just before you croak gonna be, &34;Have a nice day and come back soon.&34;
查理,你有你的人生。你来博德念书,是因为你想有前途。现在,要想不被淘汰,
你就得他们想要的说出来。查理,你要是现在不说,就会落得,在俄勒冈乡下看一辈子的便利店,而且在你咽气前说的最后一句话,估计还是你对客人说的“祝您愉快!欢迎再次光临!”
8. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who stand up and face the music, and those who run for cover. Cover&39;s better.
世界上有两种人:一种直面困难勇于负责的人和去找靠山的人,还是靠山比较好。
9.-Still with Snow Queen sugar?
-Snow Flake. Why do you always get that wrong?
-Because it&39;s not important for me to get it right.
-还在雪后制糖厂上班?
-是雪花,你怎么老是搞错?
-反正对错对我来说也不重要。
10.-It&39;s just some things you just can&39;t do.
-You&39;re gonna have a tough time in this world, Charlie.
-有些事你就是不能做。
-你在这世上可要吃苦头了,查理。
11. No mistakes in the tango, not like life. It&39;s simple. That&39;s what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on. Why don&39;t you try?
探戈和人生不一样,无所谓对错。它简单,所以才棒。要是踏错步或者绊倒了,继续跳就好。为什么不试试呢?
12.-colonel, are you looking at me?
-I&39;m blind, Charlie.
中校,你是在瞪我吗?
-我是瞎子,查理。
13. When the shit hits the fan, some guys run, and some guys stay.
出问题的时候,有人跑有人留。
14. There is no prosthetic for that.
灵魂不可能有义肢。
15. He won&39;t sell anybody out to buy his future! And that, my friends, is called integrity. That&39;s called courage. Now that&39;s the stuff leaders should be made of.
他不会出卖别人,以求前程,而这,朋友们,这就叫正直,也叫勇气,这才是领袖该有的品质。
16. Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here&39;s Charlie. He&39;s come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It&39;s the right path. It&39;s a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy&39;s future in your hands, Committee. It&39;s a valuable future, believe me. Don&39;t destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it. It&39;s gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.
如今我走到人生的十字路口,我总是清楚哪条路是对的,毫无例外,我都清楚,但我从不走。知道为什么吗?因为太他妈难了。而查理,他也走到了十字路口。他选择了对的路,这是一条正确的路,充满原则,通往个性之道,让他继续他的行程吧。他的前途掌握在你们手里,诸公。绝对是有价值的前途,相信我,别毁了它,保护好它,支持它。有一天你们会深感自豪的,我保证。